The SVC self Lubricated taper Plug Valve is a reliable, standard type taper plug valve designed for general isolation purposes in a variety of liquid, gaseous and slurry services. It is available in cast iron and steel to suit application.
- Greater process control via tapered plug design that holds firmly to its tapered seat so that complete tightness is achieved while maintaining smooth valve operation
- Longer service life through tapered seat surfaces of the plug and body that prevents exposure to line fluid when valve is in the open position
- Increased reliability due to the straight flow path design that minimizes pressure loss by allowing very little resistance to flow
Ends : Screwed/Flanged
Operation : Handlever, worm gearbox, pneumatic or electrical actuator
||Design Std: API 599 / BS 5353
||Testing Standard: API 598, EN 12266-1
||DN 15 to DN 250
||Up to 180º C
- Body & Cover:CI, DI, WCB, CF8, CF8M & other exotic alloys.
- Plug: CI, DI, WCB, CF8, CF8M & other exotic alloys.